Sunday, June 20, 2010

By Jared...

Guess where I am going this summer? South Africa! It will be so much fun! We are going to the World Cup! I really like soccer. Soccer is my favorite sport. Swimming is second. I also like baseball, especially when I can pitch.

While we are in South Africa we are going to visit a village called Loskop. My mom’s friend Dianne knows people there. My dad and Mark Loschky are having a soccer tournament there for all the kids and me and Nainoa and Kekoa get to play too. My team is Spain and my coach`s name is Zwelakhe Mdakane. My teammates names are Sibusiso, Thobelani, Melusi, and Senzo. Cool names, huh?

After the soccer tournament we are going on a safari. Maybe we'll see a lion. After that we get to go to the World Cup semifinal in Durban. That will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment