Friday, June 11, 2010

It Begins Today!

It's official, the first world cup game is happening right now in South Africa...so exciting. I've never been this excited about any sporting event. Except the Superbowl in 2002 because U2 was doing the half time show. Waited 6 months for someone to send the video to Tanzania...and they deleted U2! Any hoo, I've been watching the friendly matches and looking at teams, and have picked my top 3: Ivory Coast, USA, and Spain. I think Kekoa is rooting for Ivory Coast too!

Just two weeks til we depart and the packing portion of the preparations has begun...heading over to the Loschky's today to see how much stuff Mark wants to bring! He doesn't know that I'm ruthless when it comes to packing! :-) I think he'd bring the kitchen sink if he thought it would fit! We are all antsy now to leave. I'm done with the travel prep, the final camp details have been nailed down, and now we wait for June 24th to get here!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment