Sunday, July 4, 2010

Di's perspective

So i havent posted much so have wifi access again. The best quote from today is from Jared: "there is evil terror and kind terror in the world. Auntie Di has kind terror.". Auntie Di: "whats kind terror?". Jared: "kind terror is you kissing me and me thinking its terror because its embarrasing!". He's pre-pubescent. I laughed so hard as im trying to negotiate a really bad road! Lots of stuff to say, but here's what has made me happy: being with the kids at the orphanage, watching tons of kids play soccer, spending time with old friends and making new ones, church today with everyone singing, the kids giving us a concert, movie nite with Fundo sitting on my lap and saying "i love you aunt dianne". So many moments, and still a few days to go. Will probably cry tomorrow leaving the orphanage.

Dianne


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment